[dokuwiki] Attachment (Media File) History

  • From: Mihai Danila <mihai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:18:37 -0400

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether DokuWiki supports history for media files attached to the Wiki. We're already using DokuWiki, but we're also considering placing all of our non-Wiki documents as a attachments. Unfortunately, there seems to be no document attachment history, so whenever uploading a new version of a, say, PDF, the old version gets overwritten and lost forever. Is there a way to enable history (maybe through a plugin)?

Thanks,
Mihai Danila