[dokuwiki] Re: Alphaindex plugin and last update

  • From: Francois Sabot <francois.sabot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 20:50:28 +0200

I removerd all utf8 from the str_replace and it works now perferctly.
Thanks ;)

Le 06/05/2008 23:03, Andreas Gohr a écrit :
On Tue, 06 May 2008 13:38:10 +0200
Francois Sabot <francois.sabot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've already launch the question on the user forum, but it may be
faster here ^^:

Since the last update, I have this recurring error in all the pages using the alphaindex plugin:

    >  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: utf8_str_replace() in
    /WIKIPLACE/lib/plugins/alphaindex/syntax.php on line 216

utf8_str_replace got dropped because it is not needed, the default
str_replace works just fine with UTF-8 because it operates on byte
level. Just replace this call to utf8_str_replace with str_replace and
ask the author of the plugin to update it.