[dokuwiki] Adding new pages to a namespace, am I missing something?
- From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
- To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:10:15 +0000
When adding new links to a page in a namespace shouldn't it by default create a link (and thus a new page) in the same namespace? If it *doesn't* do this then it's very easy to create a total mess of a nice hierarchy. E.g. I'm editing the 'start' page of a namespace fred:bert, i.e. the id of the page I'm editing is fred:bert:start. If I add a link like [[home|Bert's Home]] I want it to be fred:bert:home not home in the root namespace. Is there any way to make DokuWiki default to this behaviour, i.e. names are always relative without a leading :? It would make namespaces work the same way as paths do in Unix/Linux. -- Chris Green -- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at http://www.dokuwiki.org/mailinglist
Other related posts:
- » [dokuwiki] Adding new pages to a namespace, am I missing something? - Chris G
- » [dokuwiki] Re: Adding new pages to a namespace, am I missing something? - Chris G