[dokuwiki] Re: About the backlink button

  • From: "Chris Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:45:22 +0100

Per my earlier message regarding this (
//www.freelists.org/archive/dokuwiki/06-2005/msg00067.html ) I think
its a good idea.  The differences between the sidebar template I use and the
default template are something like four lines - two to add php includes to
get sidebar functionality (which  could go in template.php) and one to add
an id to the body element and lastly a single line to add the template.

With suitable use of the body element id and php decision making, the whole
thing could be reduced to one template to support both a sidebar enable wiki
and a non-sidebar enabled wiki.  However, I am not sure that is the best
solution.

> > (5. not sure about this one - make it possible to create
> automatically
> > namespace index pages - really not sure about this one!)
I am pretty sure this already happens if you call the index function with
".", e.g. html_index('.') Again, I use that in my current sidebar function.

On the backlink button, I like that you can copy the backlink button text
and then paste it into your wiki page to have a ready made internal wiki
link.

Chris