[dokuwiki] Re: About $conf['disableaction']

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:41:49 +0200

Hi!

> In this way the admin can fine-tune the behavior according to the
> users in a manner consistent with the ACL. You can  also have some
> actions enabled only for specific namespaces.

ACLs are bound to pages and namespaces. There is no such thing as an
user with permission 8. There is only a user with permission 8 for a
certain namespace. But many actions are namespace and page independent.
Adding such a thing would overcomplicate the ACLs (they are complicated
enough already).

> PS: this is my first post to the list and thus I had no previous
> thread message to reply-to in order not to break the thread.

Huh? You are supposed to open a new thread for each new topic, so you
did it exactly right ;-)