[dokuwiki] AW: Rincewind question and problem

  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:06:09 +0100

> Everything went well with the upgrade except I seem to now
> have caching issues where after a page has been edited it takes 2 or 3
> refreshes (or a CTRL+F5) to have the changes show up. I'm assuming this is
> problem with our squid configuration but I'm asking here to see if anyone
> else has had this issue or any methods of fixing it.

Do a backup of your dokuwiki/data/cache/ directory and delete it then.
Obviously, this won't help if your Squid still accesses his page cache.
The squid log will tell you if the requested page is a fresh one or one
out of the cache.

> The only other comment I have had is that some users wish to have Bar with
> all the various syntaxs on them. I'm fairly sure our old version had this
> feature but I can't seem to see it in the current verson. Doesn't seem to
be a
> plugin on the old version we used ether. Any ideas?

You mean a toolbar? In which way did you add manual buttons in the old
DokuWiki version to it?

Regards
Matthias Schulte