[dokuwiki] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: tngblog plugin on Debian Squeeze

Hi everyone!

At last I have managed get work tngblog plugin - seem to be.
First, I have get working php in userdir, aftzer some struggling on web I
found that apache2 configuration was changed in Squeeze, need to remark
some ros at /etc/apache2/mods-available/php5.conf (there is a small
message about it from package manager). After modification I have restart
apache, and managed to check phpinfo() using some small script includes:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
Configuration show that php5 is configured for SQLite and sqlite3 too :)
Again I have copy the code to /home/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/blogtng In
dokuwiki admin I have see that tngblog is installed and in use(?).
For know I have seeking for information how to move toward - in simple
user I can not found any sings of blog :(

Thanks for help!
  tovis