[dokuwiki] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: tngblog plugin on Debian Squeeze

  • From: "tovis" <mailer.tovis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:00:47 +0100

> Did you restart the webserver?
Not yet ...
> Whats the output of phpinfo();?
How, where I can check it? Oops. I have checked out my apache2 user
directory, there are some really simple php scripts (first example was a
page with phpinfo()) but they does not work :( I was migrate from Lenny to
Squeeze and I have left check out these features :( Could you help me how
it is should be configured to use php?
I have checked /etc/apache2/mods-available/userdir.conf - there is nothing
about php. I have using squirrelmail it's configuration is a symlink to
/etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf and includes some php rows:
<IfMoudle mod_php5.c>
  php_flag register_globals off
<IfModule>
Squirrelmail works out of box. Dokuwiki's configuration also resides here
as a symlink /etc/apache2/conf.d/dokuwiki.conf but it does not include
anything about php, also works out of box, exclude tngblog plugin.

> Is the PHP configuration enabled for using the sqlite3-module?
I don't know where to setup this :( I have found in /etc/php5/sqlite.ini
and sqlite3.ini - that's all. It is enough?

Thanks for help
  tovis