[dokuwiki] ACL cookie problems

hi,

I have a problem with DokuWiki (surprise surprise...)

I visit a few wikis many times a day and on 2 of them I have the same password (the other don't have ACL protection). On my own wiki, I set the option to remember my password. But when I change wiki (to wiki 2 i'll say), I get an error because my login and password are wrong.

On the IRC channel the other people told me to delete my cookies and after that, it worked. But isn't it more logical to give every wiki its own unique wiki? So this problem doesn't exist anymore?? Is there a solution to code?

koko