[dokuwiki] Re: ACL and media files

  • From: Manuel Fiorelli <manuel.fiorelli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:33:30 +0200

2009/8/6 Cesar D. Rodas <saddor@xxxxxxxxx>:
> DokuWiki mailing list - more info at
> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:mailinglist

Okay, from the section "General Mailing List":

<cite>
This list is used for general discussions on development and usage of
DokuWiki with a strong technical focus. End users might want to check
out the forum first. The list usually has a traffic of a few Mails per
day.
</cite>

Do you want to say I have to post on the forum? Well, excuse me for this OT.

PS:
in any case, the documentation should be more clear on this topic:
indeed, there is an unanswered question in the discussion section
(http://www.dokuwiki.org/acl#discussion)

Manuel Fiorelli