[dokuwiki] Re: ACL + LDAP troubles

  • From: Christian Pinedo Zamalloa <christian.pinedo.zamalloa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:40:46 +0200

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 07:18:04PM +0200, Andreas Gohr wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:38:37 +0200
> Christian Pinedo Zamalloa <christian.pinedo.zamalloa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > I'm working with the latest stable release of dokuwiki and i am having
> > troubles with LDAP. User authentication througth LDAP works fine but
> > ACL group permissions doesn't work.
>
> There was a problem with groups in the ldap backend which AFAIK got
> fixed somewhen in the last months. Please try the release candidate and
> report back.

I have tried the RC1 and the same problem continues. LDAP User
authentication works fine but group authentication doesn't work.

On ldap debug mode, on top of the web page two sentences are shown:

LDAP user search: Success
LDAP user search: Success

It seems that LDAP Authentication backend search two times for User in
LDAP database and none for groups. There is no information about a
sucessful (or bad) group search in LDAP database.

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa