[dokuwiki-teams] Re: Thoughts on selection of best Plugins & Templates

  • From: "Luis Machuca B." <ryan.chappelle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:33:51 -0300

Guillaume Turri escribió:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/1/2 Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
>
> It is indeed a very good idea.
>
> Regarding the templates, I really like arctic.
>
> Regarding the plugins, I usually use backup, doodle2, and note.
>
> Regards,
> Guillaume

Hi all.

A bit late, but I'm going to vote Artcic for template too.

As for plugins, what are we looking for? The ones we always use, or the ones
we consider the best? If it is the second, I'd pick note, include,
404manager, indexmenu and filelist.

I think a good line of thought that we could address and get important
information from, is "plugins (/templates) that we want to see improve the
most", since that will allow us to address some tidbits of information
spread across the discussion section of plugin pages that become lost in
time. For example, I had been waiting for improvements on exttab2 for ages.

Then again we would all maybe mention pagemove (or whatever it is going to
be called now ;) ).

--
----
Luis Machuca Bezzaza