[dokuwiki-teams] Re: Procedure for distribute the new pluginpage structure?

  • From: Michael Klier <contact@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:47:14 +0200

> Morning,
>
> http://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:plugin_homepages
>
> What would be the approach to get this page structure to the current
> existing plugin pages?
>
> We should start with pages where the author isn't present (or with low
> editing rates) and then go on...

I took the liberty to add a FAQ section before the discussion section. Questions
from the discussion section wich are FAQ-worthy (i.e. how do I change
CSS colors,
or other stuff) should be refactored as FAQ entry. This way we omit
long discussions
and reoccuring questions on plugin pages.

Cheers,
Michael

P.S.: Excuse my low signal:silence ratio at present. I'm currently
trying to find a good schedule
to take part in all team related stuff.