[dokuwiki-teams] Re: AW: Re: Rest of plugin-pages without downloadurl

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:57:31 -0500

 On 10/11/2010 12:07 PM, Håkan Sandell wrote:
What do you mean with compiling?
Should we care especially about the Top30 plugins regarding the page quality?
Exactly, big tasks should be divided into smaller ones. One major
obstacle for the plugin team is the
they are outnumbered by the plugins, like 5:700 ;-)

IMHO improved documentation should be next task. By working with some
plugins it's easier to discuss
and have a common idea about what's GOOD (tm) docs. This work also
includes write some guideline
for plugin pages. By working with top10 rather than all plugins
starting on A, more users will benefit earlier by your hard work...

I wouldn't mind helping with the documentation side of the plugins re-organization. If you need another person, please let me know.

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/