[dokuwiki-teams] AW: Re: Rest of plugin-pages without downloadurl

> I wouldn't spend too much time right now setting up code repositories.
> But mailing plugin authors with broken urls are a very good idea. The
> list only contained plugin pages with at least one link in them, so
> there are many more with just code blocks.

Please have a look at the table at
http://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:plugins_templates?&#currently_in_progress_futu
re_challenges. To coordinate the contacts with the authors please write a
short comment in the table if you send a mail to them.

> IMHO a better project for the team could be to compile a list of the
> 10-30 most important plugins and make those top standard (urls, active
> development, docs etc). You could use any of the following

What do you mean with compiling?
Should we care especially about the Top30 plugins regarding the page quality
(documentation, completeness, structure, ...)?