[dokuwiki-teams] AW: Re: Procedure for distribute the new pluginpage structure?

  • To: <dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:58:00 +0100

> Hmm this page still has a few comments that seem to ask for changes?
> Eg. the discussion section suggests to move it to a different page...

Maybe we should add a short note in the section that it makes only
sense for huge discussion blocks. But then the authors probably forget it,
to move the page to an external page when the discussion section
grows up quickly.

> Is discussion finished on the layout? Also should the comments placed in
> [brackets] be part of the template?

I'd prefer to adopt it completely. The new plugin authors could remove it,
if they don't need/want it. Removing is always easier as adding something.