[dokuwiki-i18n] more native language forums?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:02:34 +0100

Hi!

The forums at http://forum.dokuwiki.org are running fine and many people find personal help with DokuWiki there. It also runs two forums for discussion in French and German which are frequented quite well.

I wondered if we should more subforums where people can find help in their native language. Especially for contries where people generally don't speak english too well because of bigger language differences (china or japan comes to mind).

I like to get your input on that and more importantly if you would be willing to moderate such a forum. The job is quite stressless, you should only actively read this form and make sure appropriate behaving is found there.

Andi