[dokuwiki-i18n] hungarian translate

  • From: "Tihanyi Sándor" <stihanyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:50:23 +0200

Hello!

I'm Sandor from Hungary and I'd like to join the DokuWiki translate team.

I translated the english messages to hungarian and the embedded
plugins' messages, too. (version 2005-11-06) It is based on the
existing, very old hungarian translate with some modifications and
many-many new things.

How can I send the language files? Send a simple tarball with the
inc/lang/hu and the lib/plugins/*/lang/hu directiories attached to a
mail to Andi, or diffed version of these direciories, or through
dokuwiki's version control system (darch???)?

And I have a problem: if I set the hungarian language at the config,
the admin page (e.g. doku.php?id=start&do=admin) print only the
content of inc/lang/hu/admin.txt and there aren't any links to the
plugins (ACL, User Management, Configuration Settings etc.) nor the
foot part of the page. It is O.K. when I choose e.g. EN or DE
language. (Unfortunately I know these languages :-( ) I think it would
be a character encoding problem, but I don't find the solution.

Regards:

Sandor TIHANYI