[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: automated translation checks

  • From: Christophe Martin <schplurtz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:27:05 +0200

Hello,

I wrote new test. it just detected some new problems with a few languages. almost nothing.

please, check https://www.dokuwiki.org/teams:i18n:translation-check

Le 12/11/2011 18:28, Matthias Schulte a écrit :
> Should I delete the section on the page after fixing the faulty
> strings or is there an automatism for updating the page?

Well, hem.... It took quite a long time, but yes, there is an automatism
for updating the page. An ugly cron job of mime uses another uglier script of mine to send the results daily.

First test was successful this morning.

For now, the cron job is deactivated, until a DW manager validate this bizarre practice.

If/when I reactivate the cron job, there are still 2 ways to prevent my script to write to doku site : deactivate the dedicated schplrtz.au dokuwiki account, or modify the script on teams:i18n:translation-check page; add anything, a space, a comment etc... If the script md5sum changes on DokuWiki site, my script will stop sending pages.

/Schplurtz