[dmusofties] Re: domain name suggestions

  • From: Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:13:39 +0100 (BST)

Hi Mark,

Hows it going? Its good to hear from you.

Not sure what you did, but I think I did (these might
not be the right module titles).

Professional Context of ICT (Elbaltagi)
Software Metrics (Turrel Essendal)
Web application Development (Pete Norris)
Nets and Coms (Ian V)
Distributed Systems (Steve Rumsby)
Formal Specification
The project was worth 2 modules.

I think that you did IT security management and some
XSLT module with Peter Norris instead of Distributed
Systems and Formal Spec

Your degree transcript that came with the certificate
should have the full names of the modules that you
took.

Cheers

Paul

--- MARK WHITTINGTON <mark_w_@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey All
>

> What about DMU2k.se
>

> Also, does anyone have a list of all the modules
> that we did in our final
> year at uni? I know we all did different but I am
> trying to remember what we
> did.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark
>

> >From: Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [dmusofties] Re: domain name suggestions
> >Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:52:13 +0100 (BST)
> >

> >Nice idea, what does everyone else think?  I would
> >prefer not to have any references to DMU, but thats
> >just my opinion.
> >
> >Well done on passing your driving test, and good
> luck
> >with finding a job!
> >
> >Paul
> >
> >--- Michael Timoney <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > > How about
> > >
> > > dmuse.se
> > >
> > > pronounced Da Muse
> > >
> > > corny i know but it's the best i got.
> > >
> > > PS I finaly passed my driving test. lets hope it
> > > helps
> > > me get a job.
> > >
> > > --- Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> > > engineers
> domain
> > > name
> am
> the

> name
> would

> > > domain,
> > > thought

> protection
> > > and

> > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading
> pane.
> > > Get the new Yahoo! Mail.
> > > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

> >Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and
> photo sharing.
> >http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html