[dmusofties] Re: domain name suggestions

  • From: "Nick Adamson" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:03:16 +0100

I'll go along with the majority,
out of interest why not have DMU in it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Kennerley" <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: [dmusofties] Re: domain name suggestions

Nice idea, what does everyone else think?  I would
prefer not to have any references to DMU, but thats
just my opinion.

Well done on passing your driving test, and good luck
with finding a job!

--- Michael Timoney <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about

pronounced Da Muse

corny i know but it's the best i got.

PS I finaly passed my driving test. lets hope it
me get a job.

--- Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Folks,
> During a night out with a few ex software
> on
> Sunday night, the topic of registering a domain
> (and renting some webspace) was discussed (I am
> happy
> to pay for the domain name registration, for the
> first
> year or 2 at least).
> I hear that a few people arent keen on the name
> "dmusofties", so I was wondering if people would
> post
> some suggestions for a domain name.
> It was suggested that we register a swedish
> so
> we can have the top level SE domain name. I
> this was a good idea, what do you all think?
> Here are a few suggestions.
> soft-eng.se
> software-engineers.se
> ex-soft-eng.se
> graduates.se
> graduates-of.se

> Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection
> 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.10/418 - Release Date: 14/08/2006