[dmusofties] Re: domain name suggestions

  • From: Stuart Band <stuartband@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
  I'm with Paul on the not referencing DMU but I'm afraid I have no creative
idea's of my own at the moment.  I like the initial suggestions of:

> > > software-engineers.se
> > > graduates.se

I don't know about the rest of you but my final year modules were:

Compilers
Network Protocols *
Computer Ethics and Social Responsibility (double weighted)
Functional Programming
Final year project (double weighted)
Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms

* the only one where I learnt anything of any use!

Stu