[dmusofties] domain name suggestions

  • From: Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:50:29 +0100 (BST)

Hi Folks,

During a night out with a few ex software engineers on
Sunday night, the topic of registering a domain name
(and renting some webspace) was discussed (I am happy
to pay for the domain name registration, for the first
year or 2 at least).

I hear that a few people arent keen on the name
"dmusofties", so I was wondering if people would post
some suggestions for a domain name.

It was suggested that we register a swedish domain, so
we can have the top level SE domain name. I thought
this was a good idea, what do you all think?

Here are a few suggestions.

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New
Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html