[dmusofties] Re: Testing

  • From: Michael Timoney <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:55:11 +0100 (BST)

Thats great who is the lucky gal?

What you worikng on engine management, turret
stabaisation, targeting computers???

I glad someone's having some luck about six months ago
the software support job i had ended and i havn't been
able to find another most require 3-5 yrs experience
and it's getting on my tits.

now the nags over wish you the best of luck, with
life, work and love

Michael

--- Nick Adamson <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Great to have you on here.
>
> I'm great, Married, and working at writing software
> for tanks. Really,
> honest, big ones with guns.
>
> Cheers.
> Nick.

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html