[dmusofties] Re: Shall we all check in?

  • From: Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:58:56 +0000 (GMT)

Congraulations Mark, the car sounds great, oh, and also on getting engaged too
:-)

I got bored at CERN and I thought it best to leave before the LHC is turned on
and the place is blown up and disapears into a black hole.  So I handed in my
notice just before Christmas (but not before buying a BMW with diplomatic
discount

Now I am working for Credit Suisse in Zurich developing application security
systems. Strange thing is, I'm working with an ex-DMU lecturer who left DMU
about 10 years to move to take a job in Germany and now happens to be working
as a contractor at Credit Suisse. Small world eh?

Actually, if anyone else is interested in coming and working for Credit Suisse,
let me know as we have a few jobs going at the moment. Pay is fairly good, work
can be fairly interesting too (and you get a Swiss bank account with special
rates too :-).

I eventually got my Swiss residency permit last week, just 3 more years and I
will get Swiss citenzenship.

Apart from that, not much going on really. If anyone finds themself in Zurich,
let me know and we can meet for a few jars of ale.

Cheers,

Paul

--- On Tue, 29/4/08, Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.