[dmusofties] Re: Shall we all check in?

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:20:24 +0100

Hi Mark.
That's fantastic! Congratulations!

-----Original Message-----
From: dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MARK WHITTINGTON
Sent: 29 April 2008 13:04
To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dmusofties] Re: Shall we all check in?

I am still in Sutton Coldfield working for a legal training company.
Doing lots of c# and using agile design methods with test driven
development.

Away from work, I asked my girlfriend to marry me at the top of snowdon
about a week ago and she said.........

Yes!!

I am still messing around with RC cars, boats and helicopters and real
cars (now drive a tuned Astra turbo), but dont really go out drinking
anymore.

Mark

________________________________

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play Now! <http://www.fishticuffs.co.uk>

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may
contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not
disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its
attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the
various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves
the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email
attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their
attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not
accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences
thereof.  General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 100 New
Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.