[dmusofties] Re: Shall we all check in?

  • From: Michael Timoney <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:26:22 +0000 (GMT)

My names Michael and I'm an Codaholic

Currently working at a mortgage broker in Leicester, still living in Leicester,
currently working in VB and ASP.NET (Please shoot me).
Been working on various systems from an automated system for transferring
encrypted data via Email and integrating a predictive dialler into the data
collection application (quite interesting as the manual for the API is 4
versions out of date and written as a ActiveX interface for a Linux based

and wonder of wonders i'm no longer single, she's currently studying art in
France so like little old Stu I'm racking up the air miles.
attached is a photo of her