[dmusofties] Re: Shall we all check in?

  • From: "Stu" <stu64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:43:01 +0100

Wow its like a roll call at uni to see who made it out of bed from the previous nights partying! Arr the good old days :

I'm currently working for bmibaby (the airline with tiny fares - i've been brainwashed by marketing) as a web developer. I'm currently the main programmer for the booking engine which unfortunately means I have to write in PERL and PERL template toolkit on a daily basis. I miss C# :'( . Work is based at East Midlands airport so I spend most of the day watching the planes coming in - not that that makes me a plane spotter. I currently live in Nottingham (left Leicester bout 2 years ago now) and spend most of my time either doing a little bit of on stage acting or visiting the girlfriend who is currently living in Boise Idaho in the good old U.S of A. She's English in America and we did meet in real-life lol

I'm sure this is how Alcoholics Anonymous meetings proceed. Next !