[dmusofties] Shall we all check in?

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:07:43 +0100

Hi All.

As it's been some time since there has been any traffic on this list and
I can't remember who's signed up does every one want to send in a quick
mail to let us know your there and what your up to.

I'll start:
I'm still in South Wales working for General Dynamics UK,  (who are
always looking out for good engineers if anyone's interested let me know
as I can claim a reward if I recommend you and you get the job).
At the moment I'm working on a cross platform networking service which
will allow reliable communications over very unreliable networks. Quite
interesting stuff and getting deep and dirty in to network protocols.
We're developing our own modification of some of the standards out

When I'm not at work most of my time is with the family. It seems hard
to believe that Chloe is seven months next week.

So come on then, who's out there!

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer
General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited

Email: nick.adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 01495 236467

General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
Bryn Brithdir,
Units 3 & 4,
Oakdale Business Park,
South Wales,
NP12 4AA.

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may
contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not
disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its
attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the
various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves
the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email
attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their
attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not
accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences
thereof.  General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 100 New
Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.