[dmusofties] Nicks News.

  • From: "Nick Adamson" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:21:10 +0100

Hi Everyone.

As normal sorry if you get this more than once.

It seems like some time since Gem and I sent out one of these news emails but as normal life has been busy.

Both Gem and I are fine and are working hard.

The most exciting news we have for you if you don't already know is that Gem and I are going to be parents. It was a real shock when we found out but we are both extremely excited and we're looking forward (with a good level of in trepidation) to September the 26th which is our due date.

I've decided to keep a blog mostly about the Baby. A blog is like an online diary but you can read it from any ware in the world and as readers you can make comments and stuff.

If you want to take a look go to http://adamsonbaby.blogdrive.com

That's about it for this time around but we'll be keeping the blog up to date. (Probably).

Take care and keep in touch.

Nick, Gem, Charlie and Bump Adamson.