[dmusofties] Re: Job Op

  • From: Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:21:43 +0000 (GMT)

shame, but i spose you're right. 

Paul

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Tiimoey <Hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 4 July, 2007 7:56:47 PM
Subject: [dmusofties] Re: Job Op




  
  

we tried that, i guess with everyone moving on with there lives the old
friendships get left behind, oh well it'd be nice to get the gang
together for a reunion but i think anything more is unlikely to payoff



Paul Kennerley wrote:

  
  
  Its
good to see the mailing list coming to life a bit. What do people think
about registering a domain name  and having a forum? Obviously there
arent enough of us from se00, but we could open it up to all ex
software engineers, and ask Ian and Dave to pass the details on to
current sofware engineers (or perhaps as they graduate, we dont want to
be pestered for help with assignments :-)

  

Anyway, what do people think?

  

Cheers

  

Paul

  

  -----
Original Message ----

From: Michael Tiimoey <Hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Tuesday, 3 July, 2007 10:27:57 PM

Subject: [dmusofties] Re: Job Op

  

  you'd never drop her and for the record i agree with Paul you'll
be a 

perfect dad

  

Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> That's if I don't drop her.

>

> Quite looking forward to it all now.

>  

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Kennerley

> Sent: 02 July 2007 15:20

> To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Subject: [dmusofties] Re: Job Op

>

> The only time that I can  make this year is the last weekend in
October.  It  looks like a reunion might take a quite a bit of advanced
planning :-) 

>

> The only time that I can  make this year is the last weekend in
October.  Infact, 9  months time would be best for me.

> Perhaps people could mail what dates/time of year etc would be
best for them.

>

> Good luck with the baby nick, I reckon you're gonna make a
fantastic dad!

>

> Cheers

>

> Paul

>

> ----- Original Message ----

> From: "Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Sent: Monday, 2 July, 2007 4:10:49 PM

> Subject: [dmusofties] Re: Job Op

>

>

> A reunion sounds good.

> Although It'll need to be in the next 6 weeks or in about 9 months
for me to come as Gems expecting our first baby in September and some
time in august she'll have to cut down how much she drives as the bump
will start getting in the way.

>

> Cheers.

> Nick.

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Kennerley

> Sent: 02 July 2007 13:52

> To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Subject: [dmusofties] Re: Job Op

>

> Was begining to think the mailing list had died, it apears not. 

>

> Cheers for sending the link Michael, pretty OK for work myself at
the moment, perhaps theres some other ex SE looking for work tho
(besides, I have a phobia of evil M$ technologies :-)

>

> Spose it could be a bit awkward now that most of use have moved
away from Leicester, but anyone interested in a reunion at some time?  

>

> Cheers

>

> Paul

>

>

> ----- Original Message ----

> From: Michael Timoney <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Sent: Monday, 2 July, 2007 10:20:20 AM

> Subject: [dmusofties] Job Op

>

>

> reply to me if your interested i'll pass it on to the

> relevent parties

>

> ------------------------From

> AWD------------------------

>

> We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to

> take on this position within AWD Home Finance’s IT

> Department

>

> Reporting directly to the IT Manager

>     

> The ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of

> Software Development Tools such as Microsoft SQL2000

> and Visual Studio .NET.  Equivalent knowledge of Data

> Analysis and Crystal Reports is also desirable.  

>

> The successful candidate will be required to oversee

> the day-to-day running of the Software Development

> team whilst continuing to offer a hands-on role with

> the software development.   The candidate will also be

> expected to assist the IT Manager with Project

> Specifications and Scoping Documents as well as

> assisting with Team meetings. 

>

> All interested candidates should complete an internal

> application form, acquired from the Personnel

> Department and return to: 

>

> Head of IT with a covering letter, that details why

> you are suitable for the role.  Your application

> should be received by close of business on 6th July

> 2007.  

>

>

>

>       ___________________________________________________________ 

> Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less,
sign up for

> your free account today 
> http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html
  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.
Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships 
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/championships/games/*http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk/>
. Plus: play games and win prizes.

>

>

> This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee
and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in
error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make
other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may
be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts,
General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor
(and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both
inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may
not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept
liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences
thereof.  General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office:
100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA. Registered in England and Wales
No: 1911653.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it
now 
<http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU>
.

>

>

> This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee
and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in
error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make
other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may
be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts,
General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor
(and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both
inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may
not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept
liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences
thereof.  General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office:
100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA. Registered in England and Wales
No: 1911653.

>

>

>   

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

   Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who
knows. Try
it now.








                
___________________________________________________________ 
All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard 
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Other related posts: