[dmusofties] Re: Howdy

  • From: "Nick Adamson" <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:42:48 +0100

Hi Jen,

Looks like nothings changed,
I guess your still working for the Uni?

-----Original Message-----
From: dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jennifer Freeman
Sent: 18 July 2006 13:49
To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dmusofties] Howdy

Howdy everyone,

my student loans won't get paid until i'm 45 (if they actually remember
to take the cash off me) and today my day has been talking to the
police and looking through 250 mugshots of criminals after a break in
one of the offices here.
then having to go out due to a fire alarm.

Get DMUsed to it.

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may
contain information of a confidential nature.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error
and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use
of this email or its attachments.  Such actions, in fact, may be
unlawful.  In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General
Dynamics UK Limited reserves the right to monitor (and examine for
viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and outbound.
Email communications and their attachments may not be secure or error-
or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or
responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof.  Registered
Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA.  Registered in England
and Wales No: 1911653.