[dmusofties] [Fwd: Urgent Requirement]

  • From: Michael Tiimoey <Hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:51:59 +0100

good for anyone?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Urgent Requirement
Date:   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:04:52 +0100
From:   Daniel Easterbrook <Daniel.Easterbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Afternoon

Firstly, my apologies if this email has reached you in error, the reason for my mail is that I have a current contract role available for a Java developer ideally with experience of Flex.

If this role is not suited to you, we will give you £200 worth of vouchers (of your choice) for any person that you recommend that we place in this role. As I’m sure you are well aware; Flex developers are hard to come by.

My client requires a Java developer to work on the design and development of a full life cycle project. You will be responsible for the requirement analysis and design and development of this Greenfield project. You will have an expert knowledge of Java and any experience of Flex will be extremely beneficial. You will have experience of Tomcat and Spring frameworks and as mentioned Flex or Actionscript 3.0 would be an excellent advantage.

This role is for a 3 month contract initially but will extend. My client is based in Central London.

If you are interested and meet the criteria of the contract above, please send me your CV or call me ASAP on 0207 379 9955.

If you are not looking right now or this role isn’t right for you, please feel free to send me a copy of your updated CV & availability so we can update our records for the future.

Kind regards

Dan Easterbrook
0207 379 9955

If you do not wish to receive any further email marketing material from Senitor, please reply with ‘remove details’ in the subject field. Senitor will assume that you are happy to receive further details in the future unless you indicate otherwise.