[digitalucifer] [The Blargh] all the news that shits.

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

"Gliding through these dungeons..."

<morning.blargh>

New Way To Peek Inside Earth
by Robert Roy Britt | July 27, 2005
  Researchers discover tiny particles from deep within planet.
  The heart of our planet is largely a mystery because scientists can't go there or see what's inside. Geologists have just one tool, seismology, with which to probe the inner Earth.
  The contents of the tool bag just doubled.
  For the first time, researchers have detected tiny particles called geoneutrinos coming from deep within the Earth. The discovery is expected to shed light, almost literally, on the contents and processes of the planet's insides.
[Read More...]
so first we take away its only lubricant to make earthquakes less boring, and now we pop holes in it... to what?

Radical Fabrics Weave Wonders
by Rachel Metz | July 29, 2005
  In 1935, DuPont chemist Wallace Carothers invented nylon, ushering in a new era of man-made fabrics that would eventually clothe astronauts and deep-sea divers, stop bullets with Kevlar and dog a generation of salesmen with the polyester suit.
  The diversity of high-tech textiles is now the subject of a fascinating retrospective, Extreme Textiles: Designing for High Performance, currently on display at the Smithsonian Institution's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum in Manhattan.
[Read More...]
call me a girl then, fuck off. i like fabrics. rough, strong fabrics like on carharts.

Armed UK Police Corner Suspect In Raid
by Paul Majendie | July 29, 2005
  LONDON (Reuters) - Armed police raided a West London apartment on Friday in their hunt for would-be suicide bombers and cornered a suspect who refused to come out.
  "Take your clothes off. Exit the building," police were heard shouting.
  A witness, identified as Lisa Davis, told Sky News television by phone: "Five armed police with guns and shields are moving in. They are telling everyone to get inside now.
[Read More...]
don't you wish you could go around saying, "take your clothes off! exit the building!"?

</morning.blargh>

"...Heightened senses overwhelmed"

--
Posted by sku11fukkr to The Blargh at 7/29/2005 09:07:00 AM