[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] The pack smells blood from far away.

  • From: razor <miss_graves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

Let's see. Since the last time she updated, Razor's moved and has no phone. She got a job at this Auto Parts store, and drives around town delivering parts to all the car shops. She misses her mighty wulf friend, and can't wait to tear shit up when she sees him.

I don't remember what the score was the last time she took on the world, but I can tell you she ain't losin' now. Tell you what, we'll start over.

Except someone either died or at least went to the hospital from next door today, so the score is now Razor: 1, World: 0.

--
Posted by razor to ...Come The Wolves at 6/27/2005 05:27:00 AM