[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] The Pain of A Repaired Heart

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

   I just don't have the time to write what I'm thinking this morning, so
here's the short of it. I have a girlfriend and I'm really happy. Flipside
lies in a particular confusion that's natural with such significant changes
in my life. The summer always brings with it a desire to live free of
routines and scheduals. I'm basically the lunch guy at work now, during the
week. I almost run the show. I dream day and night of living day-to-day, my
need for stability held secure by my music, playing my fucking heart out
every moment, having a child, living my life in the ways I only dreamed
about. When will it break? When will I find what I'm looking for? Maybe its
already turning around. I'm still innocently looking to the future, waiting
for the moments I dream about.
--
Posted by sku11fukkr to ...Come The Wolves[1] at 6/15/2005 08:51:00 AM

--- Links ---
   1 http://digitalucifer.net//2005_06_15__col.php#111883990337471452