[devrymacusergroup] DMUG Meeting on Monday

  • From: DeVry Macintosh User Group <devrymacusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:43:17 -0700

Hello everyone,

This email is to let you know that DeVry Macintosh User Group will
have its first official meeting on:

Monday, April 4, 2005 @ 7:00 PM in room 116.

Just a keep a look out for the huge Apple.  We would gladly appreciate
it if you and anyone you know would attend.

So what's going on for the first meeting?  Well first, we would like
to introduce DMUG to everyone and DeVry as well as discuss meeting
topics for the next few weeks or so.  We also want to have DMUG get
started on the upcoming DeVry PhoeniXtreme Scene event, so we'll need
some input.  We may also talk about DMUG Developments, such as a web
site.  And finally the little things that matter, such as usual
refreshments you would like served at every meeting.

Thanks for signing up for the mailing list and remember if you have
friends that might be interested, bring them along!  Even if they're
not interested in Macs, how about other things with computers, such a
Digital Video, Digital Photos, and others.

--
DeVry Macintosh User Group
devrymacusergroup@xxxxxxxxx