[devel.cofsug] Re: Final call for speakers for 2nd and 3rd day of miniDebConf2011.

Karim,

Swapnil said he won't be in Pune that time and cannot make it. We have
myself, Shravan and Rahul confirmed for taking sessions. And Muneeb
will be helping in the labs, possibly Ranjan and Abhijeeet from
Mangalore also.

Piyush, Nishchay, Sana, how about you folks?

2011/8/6 shravan aras <123.shravan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Which versions of debian are the systems running ? Please make sure all the
> dh helper scripts are installed. Pbuilder must be installed on all machines
> and an chroot image needs to be created. You can create it by calling
> pbuilder create and then update the image by pbuilder update. Please make
> sure this is done on every pc. Fakeroot also needs to be installed on the
> machines. Another thing not related to tools but targetted towards
> organizations is the availibility of the t-shirts. I have'nt seen any
> discussion related to t-shirt (or i might have missed it,in that case my
> bad).

t shirt is on its way to print
http://valu.onlinegroups.net/groups/valu-pune/messages/topic/57pMmIlyLmUBI8t6lT6Tiy

Shravan since Kartik is not coming, can you join me for the tools
talk? Last years non-slides
http://in2010.mini.debconf.org/presentations/DeveloperToolbox-2010.txt

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍