[delphizip] Re: Tickler/ feedback from zipmaster file parsing

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Aelbrecht <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 07:19:27 +1300

Hello Roger,

As far as I could see the onprogress events did not provide any feedback after
the Zipmaster.add command when the files _are being parsed_ or is there?
This is the period after add when the files are being sorted through prior to
the dll zipping them which can be a significant period.
Concur there is onprogress events _after_ the parsing is completed.
Alistair+

--
Regards,
 Alistair+