[delphizip] Re: Thread use

  • From: Eric.Engler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:31:52 -0500

We can get someone to build the DLLs with symbol MULTITHREAD defined.

I worked out this code some months back, but I never tested it.
Since it wasn't tested, and since nobody needed threading support
back then, we didn't use this code in our official builds.

If nobody else can do it, I can give it a try for you. I have VC++.
I'm not sure if the code still compiles in VC++, but there's one
way to find out!

If we get the DLLs built this way, and if it doesn't work for you,
I don't really have the time to debug it now. But we can give it
a try and see if it works.

Did you use any of our previous DLLs in a multithreaded environment?
I think version 1.60 was compiled with the older multithread code
that Chris Vleghert made.

Eric