[delphizip] Re: Prompt for first disk - Problem with setting ZipFileName

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Aelbrecht <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:59:55 +1300

Hello Roger,
The  reason  I brought this issue up is for example, when you are doing a backup
the software is toiling away for ages on a large backup spooling out temp files.
Maybe  45minutes  later,  when  the user is away from the computer the prompt is
given requiring the first disk (even if a blank disk is inserted and ready).
Cheers,
Al+

--
Regards,