[delphizip] Re: Problem when using large FSpecArgs counts

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:51:01 +1100

Unfortunately because of trying to match against (possible) wildcards
sorting is unlikely to help but the "match" (match.c) leaves a lot of room
for improvement (it actually sets up a 256 char table every time it's
called, then checks recursively to find a match).

I hope to do some work on a replacement routine today (if for no other
reason so I can get some sleep tonight).
It will still want some way of aborting the operation - but that's another
problem!
- Russell Peters