[delphizip] Re: One question

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:46:43 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Tiede" <PaulTiede@xxxxxx>
To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 6:10 PM
Subject: [delphizip] One question

> Hello.
>
> I found two bugs in the ZipMsgDE.rc after I tried to compile it because
> the ZipMsgDE.res is missing.
> The string SF_StringToLong is twice in the ZipMsgDE.rc, the first one
> has to be deleted and DS_NoDiskSpan has to be terminated.

Could you tell us what your are using TZipBuilder or TZipMaster, we both
use the same resources but the translated files are not always exactly the
same

> And after all the question:
> Should not the AddRecurseDirs option also add the subdirs name for each
> the file in the subdir and not only the filenames ?

The dir names are controlled by the option AddDirNames
AddRecurseDirs only tells the component also to include the files.

> Paul

HTH

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw