[delphizip] Re: Memory allocation leak in UNZDLL.DLL

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <roger.aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:39:01 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karel Rys" <delphi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:01 PM
Subject: [delphizip] Memory allocation leak in UNZDLL.DLL

--
Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw

I use TZipBuilder that is a CPP copy of TZipMaster and during tests on my
application CodeGuard reported a memory leak of 200 bytes after loading and
unloading any of the DLL's.
I repreated this kind of test with a DLL only containing "Hello World"
This example was copied out of the "C++ Builder Developer's Guide"
and again I got a 200 byte memory leak.
This figures match yours 200 x 500 = 100 000 bytes

But I think the problem is not the UnzipDll but the LoadLibrary,
UnloadLibrary functions we use to load the DLL, and these are windows API
functions.