[delphizip] Re: Dateless Files

  • From: Allan Fernandes <allan_fernandes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:46:58 +0100 (BST)

My mail to russell..delphizip..org  with the attachment bounced, I will send
via YouSendIt.
Hi Russell,
I am in Mumbai (GMT +05:30) it is a sweltering sunny summer afternoon just
now.I noticed that instead of openly sending the file, if I Zip it with
7Zip then you will be able to get the 0 date file as it is. Please note that
if you unzip it onto a Pen Drive then again it gets current DateTime.
Thanks for all the SupportAllan Fernandes