[delphizip] Re: At last ... (hopefully with the file)

  • From: "Angus Johnson" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:49:35 +1100

Russell,

> That's right and correct (as per the original)

OK, I haven't looked closely at the original code, but if this is the case
then I believe that this behaviour should be corrected.

Well done on what you've done so far though.

By the way, I'm still confident that separating out non-wildcard patterns,
and handling them differently (by sorting both them and the comparing
strings
prior to matching) would also make a big difference in speed.

> > using - apath\*books.doc - as the pattern
> > would your code not also find - apath\anyname.doc - as a match

Angus