[delphizip] AW: Re: CopyZippedFiles

  • From: "Schützmann, Peter" <Peter.Schuetzmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:51:11 +0100

Hello Alistair,
I don't think that the call of "zipmaster.add" is necessary. In the =
example
of the help
(topic: TZipMaster.CopyZippedFiles) the command is only necessary to =
create
the
destinationfile.
The function "CopyZippedFiles" works fine: the files of the Sourcefile =
are
properly
copied to the destinationfile without any extracting and re-zipping.
But after the execution, I get an errormessage when I try to delete the
sourcefile,
because the sourcefile is still opened by the process.

Thanks for your quick response

regards
Peter

=20