[debatewisegypcc] Re: Let the debates begin

  • From: "Rosie Charalambous" <caracal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewisegypcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:07:35 +0200

Approach radio stations (try to talk directly to the producers/presenters of specific programmes that cover local events) to see if they would like a couple of your panellists to discuss the issues on air..?

I'm planning to get the Cyprus panellists on air next week  :)
Rosie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hágen Nóra - Klímaklub" <nora.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>