[debatewisegypcc] Re: Let the debates begin

Dear Rosie,

I received your Press Release and also the article from today's Cyprus Mail
which is a very good point for the debate.

The press release is very good Rosie, can you please reply me at your very
earliest convenience if all the country's coordinators have to write a press
release? Where we can send it once it will be ready? I assume that the press
release written by you is for your country's newspaper and here in Ecuador
we are having problems with the government who is trying to manage our right
to be informed or to give information to the press.

I will really appreciate your reply and on behalf of the Planet, thank you
very much for your efforts,

Yours sincerely

SELVA-Vida Sin Fronteras
Mariana Almeida