[ddots-l] Re: wireless key bords

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:31:38 -0600

The funniest thing is, I consider myself to be a typical RLF guy, with no
spatial awareness whatsoever...  But, when I
described what I wanted at all the local music stores to their percussion
people, and even called some places around
the country, everybody said, I don't know of such a thing.  So, I went to a
local imporium, and just said, take me to the
parts rack, came up with the parts, and had them unpackage them, and assembled
2 rack devices I needed.  They
were amazed, as was I; but I think my spatial awareness has improved as I've
aged--3 now, and especially since I've
been working with my drum rack, now bi-level.  (grin)

Nick

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:23:21 -0500, Shawn Brock wrote:

 hey man,  good thinking!
 Shawn Brock
 Cincinnati Sound Lab
 130 East Sixth Street